Thursday, February 2, 2017

PRACTICALLY PURR-FECT

Well hello there!

My favorite stamp, for the moment, is the one I have used on todays card.
It´s from MFT stamps - BB Cool Cat.

The litte mouse and the banner are from Neat and Tangled - Kitty´s favorite things.

I have used ZIG Kuretake clean color real brush to color the cuties

******

If you want to see more of my cards you are more then welcome to visit my Instagram.


With this card I will participate in these challenges:

Simon says stamp - Monday Challenge

Sugar pea designs - Mix Up Challenge 28
SPea_28


Use your stuff - Animal
Addicted to stamps - Make your mark

******
Take care.
Hugs
Ellenor

10 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at UYS, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great background you've created with the mice and cats! Definitely has a sense of humor! So happy you joined us this week at Simon Says Monday Challenge! hugs, Maura

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally love your card! Amazing coloring and I love the faux stitching! Thanks so very much for playing along with us at Use Your Stuff and hope to see you again.
    --Tammy DT Co-ordinator

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see why this is your favorite stamp. Adorable! Love the stitching and coloring too!
    Blessings,
    Beth~DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving those cats and mice. Fabulous colouring too. Thanks for playing along at Use Your Stuff - Gail

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card, love LOVE the cats and mice and colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so very cute and the colouring is lovely!
    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM and I hope you will join us again soon.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card! Love the kitties and the pink mice are adorable. Thank you for joining us at ATSM. All the very best and hope to see you again in our gallery soon. Nandini, DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. All of those kitties are so sweet, I love the way you coloured them. Thank you so much for sharing with us at the SugarPea Designs Mix It Up Challenge for February!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your assortment of kitties, and I love the edging on your card too! Thanks so much for joining us this month at SugarPea Designs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I read them all and I really appreciate them // Hugs ^..^ Ellenor