Sunday, November 12, 2017

DREAMY DRAGON



Hello there!

 Today I want to show you a card using this cute little Dreamy Dragon from Whimsy Stamps.

Colouring is something I think is amazingly fun, and I´m still learning...
There is sooo much to learn - different techniques, colours that match, how to shadow...
But I will keep on practicing, and show you my stuff 😊

I hope you like this cutie though.

(I have used Spectrum Noir)



Dreamy Dragon - Syliva Zet
Dreamy Dragon

Thank you for stopping by.
Take care.



Remember this if you are going to order from Whimsy Stamps:



"Each month Whimsy Stamps will release a NEW & EXCLUSIVE stamp set as our Customer Appreciation Stamp set or CAS for short. These sets will be FREE to all customers who spend $75 or more on a single retail order in the Whimsy Store! Excluding digital products, tax and shipping. These sets are our way to say a HUGE thanks for shopping with Whimsy Stamps!"

2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I read them all and I really appreciate them // Hugs ^..^ Ellenor