Tuesday, December 26, 2017

PLAYFUL KITTENS

Hello!

For today's inspiration cards I have used the cute Playful Kittens - Sylvia Zet.


The cards are very easy to make...


I stamped the adorable cats on white cardstock,


and coloured them with Polychromos.



White cardbase, purple cardstock and then the image on top.


Last touch, put some twine on top of every card.


All four cats are so adorable, but I think I have a favorite, Cat with butterfly!
 How about you guys which one is your favorite?



******

You will find this cute set in the Whimsy Stamp shop:

Playful Kittens

Thank you so much for stopping by today.

Take care!



2 comments:

  1. What gorgeous cards Ellenor - your colouring with the polychromos is amazing!! I think the kitten with the flowers is my favourite
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I read them all and I really appreciate them // Hugs ^..^ Ellenor