Saturday, January 20, 2018

CHALLENGE #128 - OMBRE

Hello my friends!

New challenge! How did you do on the last one? Did you like it?

This time the code word is:


Our sponsor is:

"Happy Little Stampers was created in 2015 by Kylie (owner of ATSM and ATCAS). Kylie wanted to bring out a line of stamps that were useful for everyday crafters. From cute whimsical images, from everyday do funky sentiments, there is someting for everyone!"

This is my inspiration card:



Don't forget to keep it CAS:


Thank you so much for stopping by today.

Hugs
Ellenor

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful card, Ellenor! I love how you created the gradient of blues on your sentiment and your sparkly stars are the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your ombre sentiment.
    Just perfect. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you carried the ombre' blue right up into the die cut sentiment, Ellenor. It's a very festive card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. I love that the sentiment is ombre on top of that wonderful ombre strip on the bottom. Fantastic design. I love the little star embellishments as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the ombre sentiment which is grounded by that gorgeous panel of blue. Fabulous card
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I read them all and I really appreciate them // Hugs ^..^ Ellenor