Saturday, May 26, 2018

CHALLENGE #137- SEA

Hello there!

Are you guys ready for a new challenge?

This time the code word is:


Our sponsor:


"Happy Little Stampers was created in 2015 by Kylie (owner of ATSM and ATCAS). Kylie wanted to bring out a line of stamps that were useful for everyday crafters. From cute whimsical images, from everyday do funky sentiments, there is someting for everyone!"

******

This is my inspiration card:


Don't forget to vist Addicted to CAS blog to see all the amazing card the team has made.

I really hope to see your card in the challenge this time.

Take care.
Ellenor



6 comments:

  1. This is one of my all time favorite stamp sets and I love how you colored him, Ellenor! Really fun clouds and your water/waves are fabulous! Such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card Ellenor - love your interpretation of the challenge
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this stamp set...so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That die cut background is wonderful, Ellenor, and perfect to place your darling penguin on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you've used the clouds to create that background Ellenor - it creates texture whilst keeping it CAS! Loving the sea die too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I read them all and I really appreciate them // Hugs ^..^ Ellenor