Saturday, June 9, 2018

CHALLENGE #138 - RAINBOW


Hello my friends!

Ready for a new challenge? I know I am! And this one is super fun.
The code word is:



Our sponsor:



"Happy Little Stampers was created in 2015 by Kylie (owner of ATSM and ATCAS). Kylie wanted to bring out a line of stamps that were useful for everyday crafters. From cute whimsical images, from everyday do funky sentiments, there is someting for everyone!"

This is my inspiration card:


Head over to Addicted to CAS for more inspiration cards and rules.

Thank you so much for stopping by today.

Take care.
Hugs
Ellenor



6 comments:

  1. WOW!!! I love this Ellenor with all the rainbows and the fabulous texture. Stunning card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet take on the code word, Ellenor! Your rainbow is so charming and I love how you added texture to your design with the embossed panel...cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Molto carino buon fine settimana, michelaencuisine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, Ellenor. Love the super bright colors in the PP and your coloring. The textured background looks wonderful and I love the sentiment blocks. Wonderful take on the code eord!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The PP down the sides brings even more color to your card and the little rainbow image is darling, Ellenor.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ellenor I love your rainbow and how it ties into that gorgeous paper you have used on the sides. Such a lovely, bright and cheerful card

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I read them all and I really appreciate them // Hugs ^..^ Ellenor