Saturday, November 10, 2018

CHALLENGE 149 - PRESENTS

Well hello there!

It´s time for a new challenge, this will be the last one for me.
I have decided to step a side and let someone else be part of the amazing team at Addicted to CAS.

The code word is:



Our sponsor:



"Happy Little Stampers was created in 2015 by Kylie (owner of ATSM and ATCAS). Kylie wanted to bring out a line of stamps that were useful for everyday crafters. From cute whimsical images, from everyday do funky sentiments, there is someting for everyone!"


This is my inspiration card:



For more inspiration cards and information please visit Addicted to CAS.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today.

Take care.
Ellenor



7 comments:

  1. This card is just adorable, Ellenor. I just love that little penguin and all of the wrapping supplies to present the perfect gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute ! This little penguin wrapping his present is so adorable. Love also all the wrapping supplies around him. A lovely CAS scene for this challenge. Thanks so much for sharing and for inspiring. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sentiment is so funny (and sometimes true) Ellenor, and goes perfectly with the darling package wrapping penguin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautifully executed and fun card Ellenor - that quote is priceless!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card, Ellenor! Beautiful coloring and I love your fun sentiment!
    Best of luck to you...I'll miss having you on the team :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ellenor! Sweet CAS card. I especially love the silver sparkle and mint green stripe edges at the bottom. I also am leaving the team, but I hope we can still stay in touch. Hugs, Doni

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I read them all and I really appreciate them // Hugs ^..^ Ellenor