Sunday, July 26, 2015

CHALLENGE (SIMON SAYS STAMP) - DIE CUTS

Well hello there!

The summer here in Sweden is perfect right now for a crafter, rain, rain and a some more rain.
So I decided to make a card for Simon Says Stamp, Work it Wednesday - Challenge.
They want you to show them you favorite card or project with die-cuts.

I have used pink foam sheet to die-cut the air ballon and it´s a die from Sweet Dixie - Hot air ballon
Butterflies - die from Joanna Sheen

The clouds in the background - embossing folder from Darice
The clouds on the air ballon is a die - but I don´t remember the brand

"Good Luck" - stamp from Woodware - Hot air balloon clear magic

This picture is just to show you the dimension on the air balloon


I hope you enjoyed my card and thank you for stepping by my blog.
Take care :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I read them all and I really appreciate them // Hugs ^..^ Ellenor