Monday, February 8, 2016

SINGING BIRDS

Well hello there!

How nice of you to visit my blog.

Todays card:
I have coloured the birds with pens from Sepctrum Noir

The birds are from ScrapBerry´s

The branch, leaves and notes - stamp and dies from Lawn Fawn

******

Thank you so much for stopping by.

Ellenor


I will join Happy Little Stampers challenge - CASE the designer:

Designer of the card: Shona Chambers

******

I will also join Fab´n´Funky challenge with this card.

Fab 'n' Funky Challenges


7 comments:

  1. what a fab card, thanks for joining us at FnF :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card - thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun and delightful card Ellenor! I love those cute birds who have such funny expressions on their faces. Fabulous CASE.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Happy Little Stampers and I hope you will join us again soon.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and fun!
    Love your background!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Happy Little Stampers CASE challenge.
    Hugs, Gloria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I read them all and I really appreciate them // Hugs ^..^ Ellenor