Thursday, March 31, 2016

HELLO

 Well, hello there.

Just a quick entry today, to show you a very clean and simple, but cute, card, I made this weekend.

*****

I have stamped the word "hello" on the inside of the card and used acetate (clear plastic) so that the text is visible through it.
The little ghost (or the mini-pacman as I want to call "him") - a stamp from Lawn Fawn (Monster Mash)

*****

Enjoy :)




Thank you so much for stopping by and have a nice day!

Ellenor



With this card I will join these challenges:






3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Ellenor. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Love your way to use acetate and the mini-pacman is absolutely lovely! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon SAys Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card Ellenor and thanks for joinning us at Little Claires !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I read them all and I really appreciate them // Hugs ^..^ Ellenor