Thursday, July 28, 2016

CATS IN FRAMES

Well hello there!

For todays card I have used the stamp set - I knead you from My favorite things.
I think the cats are so super cute and quite simple to colour.

I made them all grey, and I think thats because I have a grey, fluffy cat on my own.
May I present Mr Knutte:

And now for the card:



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Take care.

Ellenor
*******


With this card I will participate in these challenges:



Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog





*******
Products I have used:

Spectrum Noir - Cool Grays (IG1, IG2, IG3)
Crealies crea-nest-dies - XXL no 2
Crealies crea-nest-dies - XXL no 8
Crealies crea-nest-dies - XXL no 22
My favorite things - I Knead you
Paper with stripes - Gummiapan



12 comments:

  1. sikke et fint kort! Hr Knutte er en utroligt vakker kat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Å, tack snälla du för din kommentar. Ja visst här han? Han är sååå fin min lilla fluffboll :)

      Delete
    2. Å, tack snälla du för din kommentar. Ja visst här han? Han är sååå fin min lilla fluffboll :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card Ellenor thank you for joining us over on
    Morgans Art World
    Dianne xx
    MAW CT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable, so cute! Love this entry, thank you for sharing with Creatalicious, Jackie CT member

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card you made :-)) I like sweet cats.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Scrapping4Fun. Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so cute. Stunning card
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges
    Have a great week
    Hugs
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a fantastic card.
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments for our 'Animals' Challenge.
    Good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just adorable.Love the cats peering out of all the windows and the little stamped accents.Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this! Totally delightful! Thanks for playing along with us at HLS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hej, ville bara berätta att jag har gjort ett litet hyllningsinlägg till ditt kort i min blogg :) Du hittar dit via länken https://pyssel.kratos.se/?p=7260

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Men hjälp!! Tack så hemskt mycket!! Och så fint du hade skrivit! Alltså jag är HELT mållös! Tack, tack, tack snälla gulliga du!!! TACK!! Massor med kramar

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I read them all and I really appreciate them // Hugs ^..^ Ellenor