Wednesday, July 13, 2016

CONGRATULATIONS

Well hello there!

I´m not a fan of the colour green, but lately the colour has been sneaking up on me and todays card is very green, and I think I like it. I will definitely use the colour again. 

*****
How about you, is there a certain colour you avoid on your project? 
Next time, I challenge you to use it on your next project. Who knows maybe it turns out to be your next favorite colour :) 

Don´t you just love the incredible cute stamp from Lili of the valley?


To colour the image I have used Spectrum Noir


Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and take care!

Ellenor

******

With this card I will participate in these challenges: 
















10 comments:

  1. Hi Ellenor, welcome and thank you for your Beautiful entry.
    Love the green, yellow and purple. Cute image.
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the light green is the color of the year, even tho it's also not my favourite. I avoid all the pastells:D. But this combination with purple and white makes your card really georgeous and I love the coloring. And a great take on the sketch.
    Thank You for joining us at Addicted to stamps - Make your mark!
    Martina

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet! I love the little bunny image and the greens really work with it. Perfectly created. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the bunny is adorable! Orange is not a color I like, but recently I made a bunch of halloween cards, and it came in handy. So I guess the color choice depends a lot on the type of cards that Im making.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful job combining all these challenges! That bunny is so cute. There are so many fabulous elements to your card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Addicted to Stamps and More--please join us again soon!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous and sweet card with the diecuts! LOVE bunny for sure :)
    THANK YOU for playing along with Happy Little Stampers - Anything Goes With Dies Challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card! So sweet. Thank you for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with a Die.
    Emma :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my, is this ever cute...luv the sweet image and your coloring! I am so glad you played along with us at
    sunday stamps!


    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful and sweet Birthday card you made :-))
    Thank you for sharing with us at Scrapping4Fun. Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww so adorable ! Thank you for sharing with ATCAS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I read them all and I really appreciate them // Hugs ^..^ Ellenor