Monday, September 18, 2017

TWIST AND POP CARD

Hello again and welcome back.

Today I want to show you a different kind of card than I usually make.
It´s still clean and simple, but the folding is a bit different.

Enjoy the pictures, at the end of this post you have a short video showing the card in "action".








I have used the stamp and die set - BB - Somebunny
To colour everything I have used Polychromos.

*******

(I´m sorry for the fuzzy background, a tip - enlarge the video)


If you are several who wants the description on the card I will do a tutorial later on.


With this card I will participate in:
Card Design Superstar - Innovation Master

******

Thank you so much for stopping by.

Take care.

Ellenor

4 comments:

  1. Wow.. This is so beautiful..
    May i know how you did that..?
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :)
      I will do another post on how I made the card soon. So keep your eyes open ;)

      Take care,
      Ellenor

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I read them all and I really appreciate them // Hugs ^..^ Ellenor