Saturday, September 30, 2017

FAVOURITE STAMP


Hello there!

I think it´s time for a new challenge! This time I´m the hostess, and I have picked the code word:





Happy Little Stampers was created in 2015 by Kylie (owner of ATSM and ATCAS). Kylie wanted to bring out a line of stamps that were useful for every day crafters. From cute whimsical images, from everyday to funky sentiments there is something for everyone!

Prize: $15 gift certificate 

******

My absolute favourite stamp right now is this cute little witch (If you follow my blog you have probably already noticed that). Her friends are super cute as well so I couldn´t choose just one of them, but they are from the same stamp set 😉






So, pick out your favourite stamp and make a fabulous clean and simple card and post it on Addicted to CAS blog. 

Take care.
Ellenor

7 comments:

  1. She definitely is a cutie, Ellenor. Wonderful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ellenor! This is such a fun Halloween card! I love how you played with the images from this set and your coloring is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the depth of color it is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ellenor - great challenge! I love your little witch and her friends. Such a great scene you created and you colored it beautifully.
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love everything about this card....so fun and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! Love your color choices :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I read them all and I really appreciate them // Hugs ^..^ Ellenor