Wednesday, October 4, 2017

OH HOLY NIGHT - WHIMSY STAMPS RELEASE WEEK

Well hello there!

It´s release week over at Whimsy Stamps!

There will be lots of new products - stamps, digital stamps and dies.
Don´t forget to visit their (or my) blog to see all the goodies and get inspired.
The creative team are incredible talented so I can promise you some really awesome projects!

I have used this stamp set for my cards:

 Oh Holy Night

As you can see it´s christmas set and since I have not started to make my christmas cards yet , I decided to make some birthday cards instead. A very versatile stamp set, right? 😊




Don´t forget to visit the Whimsy Stamps blog to find even more inspiration.

Take care!
Ellenor






2 comments:

  1. What wonderful birthday cards Ellenor - love the contrast between the gentle watercoloured backgrounds and the stark black feathers!!
    Blessings
    MAxine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I read them all and I really appreciate them // Hugs ^..^ Ellenor