Saturday, February 3, 2018

CHALLENGE #129 - TEAL

Hello my friends!

Today we have a new code word for you: TEAL


Our sponsor:


"Happy Little Stampers was created in 2015 by Kylie (owner of ATSM and ATCAS). Kylie wanted to bring out a line of stamps that were useful for everyday crafters. From cute whimsical images, from everyday do funky sentiments, there is someting for everyone!"


This is my inspiration card:


Let me see you go crazy whith our code word this time!

Just remember to keep it CAS:


Thank you so much for stopping by today.

Take care.
Hugs
Ellenor

8 comments:

  1. Love your take on the code word! That tiny little kitty is the sweetest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Miss Ellenor! I really love this sweet card! Beautiful coloring on the images and I love your puny sentiment...so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. another amazingly cute card!
    love it!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this adorable little card with the muted colors and that fabulous pop of color on the balloon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just adorable!!! I love the little kitty and that sweet balloon heart. Great CAS card and wonderful take on the code word!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet CAS card, Ellenor.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I read them all and I really appreciate them // Hugs ^..^ Ellenor