Saturday, February 17, 2018

CHALLENGE #130 - CAT

Hello my friends.

Today we (Addicted to CAS) have the perfect code word: CAT!


 Our sponsor:


"Happy Little Stampers was created in 2015 by Kylie (owner of ATSM and ATCAS). Kylie wanted to bring out a line of stamps that were useful for everyday crafters. From cute whimsical images, from everyday do funky sentiments, there is someting for everyone!"

This is my inspiration card:



I would love to see lots of cat cards in the challenge this time!

Just don't forget to keep it CAS:


Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Hugs 
Ellenor



11 comments:

  1. This is such a cute card, Ellenor! I love how you created the Polaroids for your critters and your blended background is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable, Ellenor ... such lovely soft sponged backgrounds ... and those little kitties are so beautifully coloured ... so cute! Thanks so much for your visit and kind words! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card just makes me smile. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card!
    love it!
    have a nice day
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ellenor, this is absolutely dear. Love these adorable little kitties in their film frames and I love the inking behind them. Wonderful touch of those stars and that papperned paper panel on the left. Just the sweetest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! Those cats peeking in the polaroid frames look absolutely adorable and I love the soft use of color. Thanks for having me as guest designer at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful card Ellenor - love it
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such cute kitties! Love the soft green sponging on your background...looks terrific with the accent of designer paper!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That kitty waving 'hi' is so cute, Ellenor. The layout and coloring on your card really brings the focus to those adorable cats.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Ellenor! I just think this card is a show stopper. You're just so clever. x C

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ellenor, I love your little cats in their windows! The blended background is perfect for them and I love the little strip of black against the green and white. Fabulous card
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I read them all and I really appreciate them // Hugs ^..^ Ellenor