Saturday, March 3, 2018

CHALLENGE #131 - LUCK/LUCKY

Hello my friends!

Time for a new challenge over at Addicted to CAS, this time we have LUCK/LUCKY as a code word.



Our Sponsor:


"Happy Little Stampers was created in 2015 by Kylie (owner of ATSM and ATCAS). Kylie wanted to bring out a line of stamps that were useful for everyday crafters. From cute whimsical images, from everyday do funky sentiments, there is someting for everyone!"


This is my inspiration card:


Good Luck my friends :)

Take care.
Hugs

Ellenor


Rembeber:


7 comments:

  1. Hi Ellenor! I've been enjoying looking at your card in the Admin. site.
    love that the colors in the leaf go from yellow to orange...very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful ink blending on your leaf, Ellenor! I love your CAS design and the diagonal striped papers are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific card...love these beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the striped paper that matches the color in your inked leaf, Ellenor. Beautiful CAS card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome CAS card. The inking and choice of patterned paper are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ellenor, I love the bold colors and the frame really helps emphasize that gorgeous leaf! Fabulous CAS card
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I read them all and I really appreciate them // Hugs ^..^ Ellenor