Saturday, March 17, 2018

CHALLENGE #132 - BIRDS




Well hello there!

Yey! New challenge over at Addicted to CAS! And this time it is "my" code word! I chose: 



Our sponsor:


"Happy Little Stampers was created in 2015 by Kylie (owner of ATSM and ATCAS). Kylie wanted to bring out a line of stamps that were useful for everyday crafters. From cute whimsical images, from everyday do funky sentiments, there is someting for everyone!"

This is my inspiration card:


I want to see lots of beautiful cards with cute birds on this time!

And don't forget to visit Addicted to CAS blog to see all the inspiration cards from the amazing team!

Thank you so much for stopping by today.

Take care.
Hugs



7 comments:

  1. Hi Ellenor. I love this sweet, sketchy little bird surrounded by that wonderful pink-ness!!! Wonderful take on your code word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute ! Love how you kept it CAS just stamped in black and in a lovely pink circle ! Fabulous ! Thanks for having me guest designing among with you all ! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a darling card, Ellenor! The effects of your ommbre inking is so striking, and I love the simplicity of your sketched bird...so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a simply, yet lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That inked circle is a wonderful way to draw attention to your cute little bird, Ellenor.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I read them all and I really appreciate them // Hugs ^..^ Ellenor