Saturday, July 7, 2018

CHALLENGE #140 - BABY


Hello there!

It's time for a new challenge! Yey! The code word is:



You can visit Addicted to CAS for more information and inspiration cards.

******


"Happy Little Stampers was created in 2015 by Kylie (owner of ATSM and ATCAS). Kylie wanted to bring out a line of stamps that were useful for everyday crafters. From cute whimsical images, from everyday do funky sentiments, there is someting for everyone!"

******
My inspiration card:


Thank you for stopping by today.

Take care.

Hugs Ellenor

******

Don't forget :

8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, this is tooooooooooooo cute!! Would you please tell me where those images are from? I love them and your coloring is AWESOME! I love this card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :)
      The design is Pernilla Nilsson, from Sweden. You can search her on Facebook, or try this link: https://www.facebook.com/p.nilssondesign
      Let me know if you need some help.

      Take care.
      Ellenor

      Delete
  2. Beautiful coloring and design on this DARLING baby card...Love this to pieces, Ellenor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a beautiful card Ellenor... love the way you have taken the theme and made a card the shouts baby, but not in a 'conventional' way.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ellenor! That's got to be the cutest laundry ever!
    I fell in love with this card the minute I saw it. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ellenor, what a super cute image. Your laundry takes me back to my childhood and the bright blue sky reminds me of how great line dried laundry smells on a warm summer day.... oh.... and I love it as a baby card, too
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable image, Ellenor, and so beautifully colored.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I read them all and I really appreciate them // Hugs ^..^ Ellenor