Saturday, July 21, 2018

CHALLENGE #141 - SUMMERTIME

Hello!

Are you guys having a good summer? Are you up for a new challenge? I do hope so.
The code word this time is:


Please visit Addicted to CAS blog for more information and inspiration cards.

******


"Happy Little Stampers was created in 2015 by Kylie (owner of ATSM and ATCAS). Kylie wanted to bring out a line of stamps that were useful for everyday crafters. From cute whimsical images, from everyday do funky sentiments, there is someting for everyone!"

******

Don't forget to keep it CAS:


******

My inspiration card:


Thank you for stopping by!

Take care.
Hugs
Ellenor

6 comments:

  1. Ahhh...that's what I call a great summertime design! Really beautiful coloring too, Ellenor...Love this card so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well this is just a fabulous summer themed card. I love these images, and the way you've colored them. The shadows beneath the glasse are done beautfully. Love the detail of the gray line under the sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So perfect CAS and so typical summer; a beautiful card! Thanks for having me as Guest Designer at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ellenor! Love your summertime thirst quenchers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The soft coloring on your drinks looks so refreshing, Ellenor. Hand me that strawberry margarita. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I read them all and I really appreciate them // Hugs ^..^ Ellenor