Wednesday, August 1, 2018

SUPERPOWERS

Hello my friends!

Are you guys doing ok? Are you enjoying your summer?
And the most important question: are  you ready for a new challenge?

The challenge this time is this sketch:










You will find all the information you need to know about the challenge over at Create a Smile.
And of course you will find LOTS of amazing inspiration cards from the design team. 

This is my take on the sketch:


I have used Clear Superpowers.

******

Now, hurry over the the Create a Smile blog and post your card.

Don't forget, you can win a 25€ gift certificate to Create a Smile store and also a guest designing spot for our next challenge!

Take care.
Hugs
Ellenor







1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I read them all and I really appreciate them // Hugs ^..^ Ellenor