Saturday, August 18, 2018

CHALLENGE #143 - BERRIES

Hello!

How are you guys doing? Are you ready for a new challenge? I do hope so, here comes the code word:



Our sponsor: 



"Happy Little Stampers was created in 2015 by Kylie (owner of ATSM and ATCAS). Kylie wanted to bring out a line of stamps that were useful for everyday crafters. From cute whimsical images, from everyday do funky sentiments, there is someting for everyone!"

*****

My inspiration card:




You will find all the information you need to know at Addicted to CAS.

I hope to see you in the challenge.

Take care.
Ellenor




6 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Ellenor - love that wreath and how you have coloured and used it, it's beautiful
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, Miss Ellenor! I really love your wreath with all those darling berries, flowers and leaves! Such a charming card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that wreath and you have colored it so beautifully. Fantastic CAS card and perfect for the code word.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's an absolutely precious wreath, Ellenor, and beautifully colored.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ellenor, I am in love with your berry wreath. CAS perfection and beautifully colored
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I read them all and I really appreciate them // Hugs ^..^ Ellenor