Saturday, September 1, 2018

CHALLENGE #144 - APPLE

Hi there!

It's been two weeks since our last challenge, are you ready for a new one?

Awesome code word:


Our sponsor:


"Happy Little Stampers was created in 2015 by Kylie (owner of ATSM and ATCAS). Kylie wanted to bring out a line of stamps that were useful for everyday crafters. From cute whimsical images, from everyday do funky sentiments, there is someting for everyone!"

*****

My inspiration card:




If you need more information about the challenge, please visit Addicted to CAS.

Good Luck!
Take care
Hugs
Ellenor

9 comments:

  1. Sweet little critters, and I love their little paws over the frame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely adorable. I love these little critters and the way they are hanging over the frame. Gorgeous background and fantastic sentiment. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ellenor, I love your card! The white frame and clouds make the card so light, and these two critters with an apple are incredibly sweet. Thank you so much for inviting me as a GD, I am always happy to come back to ATCAS. - Sweet Kobylkin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card...love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a clever way to showcase these adorable critters, Ellenor! Super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aren't they the cutest just hanging out together. So cute, Ellenor.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love that blending. A super adorable card. x Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet card love the beautiful blended backkground, an adorable card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I read them all and I really appreciate them // Hugs ^..^ Ellenor