Saturday, September 29, 2018

CHALLENGE #146 - DIAMOND

Well hello there!

Welcome back for a new challenge!
The code word this time is:


Our sponsor: 


"Happy Little Stampers was created in 2015 by Kylie (owner of ATSM and ATCAS). Kylie wanted to bring out a line of stamps that were useful for everyday crafters. From cute whimsical images, from everyday do funky sentiments, there is someting for everyone!"

*****

My inspiration card:


Don't forget:


All you need to know about the challenge, you will find at Addicted to CAS

Take care.
Ellenor

5 comments:

  1. Love your elegant diamond ring, Ellenor! It's so sparkly and your CAS design is sheer perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this fantastic CAS creation. I love that you tilted the ring so that the diamond if off to the right. Very snazzy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful clean and simple card with the perfect diamond image, Ellenor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your beautiful CAS card. I was so wishing I had a stamp with a diamond image on it .... perfect for the code word!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I read them all and I really appreciate them // Hugs ^..^ Ellenor