Saturday, October 13, 2018

CHALLENGE #147- FOLIAGE

Hello!

Did you guys have a good week? Are you ready for a new challenge?


Our sponsor:


"Happy Little Stampers was created in 2015 by Kylie (owner of ATSM and ATCAS). Kylie wanted to bring out a line of stamps that were useful for everyday crafters. From cute whimsical images, from everyday do funky sentiments, there is someting for everyone!"

*****

My inspiration card:


For more inspiration and ruelse please visit Addicted to CAS blog.

******

Take care.
Hugs
Ellenor

6 comments:

  1. Ellenor, the black and white is so unexpected but so sophisticated. I love the texture from the leaves and the little pops of black. Fabulous card
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this card, Ellenor! Your white on white stitched maple leaves are so pretty and I love the black accents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome Ellenor. How unusual and fantastic to see white on white foliage. The black embellishments are striking. I just love this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Ellenor - I do love the white on white and how beautifully you have constructed it.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. The black and white theme is so elegant, Ellenor. The layout of the leaves is perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I read them all and I really appreciate them // Hugs ^..^ Ellenor