Friday, June 12, 2015

For the love of plants - challenge

There is a new challenge on Simon says stamp, monday challenge blog.
They want you to create something with plants, so I made a simple card with a rose.

In the pictures you can see how I made the background for the card and of course how the finished card turned out.

To get to the challenge simpley click here.
Simon Monday Challenge Blog




I´ve used three different colours from Tim Holtz - Distress Paint - Squeezed Lemonade, Picked Rasberry and Cracked Pistachio

I mixed the colours with a tiny bit of water and then I put a white cardstock on it...

... and tadaa! 



Thank you so much for stopping by.

Have a nice day.


4 comments:

  1. This card is really lovely! I really liked how you did the pastel splotches of colors in the background and appreciated how you showed pictures of your process. I also love how you left the rose as just an outline so those gorgeous blended colors peeked through! The enamel dots and twine add such wonderful dimension and the ripped vellum is a clever way to add even more texture. I love the finished product and am so glad you shared it with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your feedback, and for stopping by my blog :)

      Delete
  2. Tack för tipset! Jättesnyggt, som sagt!!! :-) Kram ÅsaJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack så hemskt mycket, vad roligt att du tittade in :) Kram

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I read them all and I really appreciate them // Hugs ^..^ Ellenor