Monday, August 28, 2017

COLORING WITH POLYCHROMOS

Well hello there!

Welcom back :)

Today I want to show you how I did the colouring for this gorgeous stamp from Whimsy Stamps.
(There are lots of different ways to colour, this is just how I did it)

I´m using Polychromos from Faber Castell.



HAIR:
187 Burnt Ochre and 283 Burnt Sienna
I started with the darkest colour and then I took the brighter on top 
(you can see in the picture how I mean)


I completely forgot to take a picture when I colourd her face, but for that I used:
131 Medium Flesh, 185 Light Flesh, 189 Cinamon and a tiny bit of 187 Burnt Ochre.

DRESS: 
112 Leaf Green and 171 Light Green
264 Dark Phtalo and 163 Emerald Green


THE FLOWERS:
133 Magenta and 125 Middle purple pink
124 Rose Carmine and 129 Pink Madder Lake
108 Dark Cadmium Yellow
And for her shoes: 231 Cold Grey II and 233 Cold Grey IV

You can see all the stuff I used to make the complete card:





I hope you like my card. If there is anything you want to know, don´t hesitate to send me a message.

Thank you so much for stopping by.
Take care.

Hugs
Ellenor



1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I read them all and I really appreciate them // Hugs ^..^ Ellenor