Saturday, August 5, 2017

ONE LAYER CARD

Well hello there!

Wow, time really flies by when you are having fun, right?
It is already time for a new challenge and this one was tricky for me, I ALWAYS want to have at least one extra layer on my card...


Prize: $10 voucher to the store


So, what do you think? Is this ok for the code word "one layer"?


I´m eager to see all your cards, so don´t hesitate to join us this time!

You will find all you need to know here: Addicted to CAS.

Take care!

Hugs
Ellenor

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable card, Ellenor! Beautiful coloring, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect for one layer! That little bird is so cute and I love the way you colored him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card. Your colors are great and this little guy is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ellenor,

    (love the way your name is spelled!)

    Such a sweet graphic and placing a shadow underneath makes it come to life. Someone will be touched by your darling card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I read them all and I really appreciate them // Hugs ^..^ Ellenor