Saturday, August 19, 2017

FABULOUS FRIEND

Well hello there!

It´s time again - new challenge over at Addicted to CAS!

And this time the code word is:



Prize: $15 gift certificate: Happy Little Stampers

I have bought new pens - Polychromos (Faber Castell) and what you see here today is my second attempt to colour with them.

I still have a lot to learn but this was (for me) definitely love at first try.


I have used a free digital stamp from Kinda Cute Cards.

Thank you for stopping by!

Take care!

Hugs
Ellenor


Remember to keep your card CAS:


8 comments:

  1. Well your coloring is just flawless so your second attempt is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done an amazing job coloring this image, Ellenor! I love how you faded out the color on her dress and shoes, and your stitched frames are just perfect! Such a darling card in every way...I LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute!!! Thank you so much for using my image to make this adorable card. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe.. how adorable! Cute and clean colouring - love this Ellenor. x Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing coloring for a second attempt, Ellenor. This is a darling card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card with a very sweet image.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that image and the bright pops of pink and great coloring.
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I read them all and I really appreciate them // Hugs ^..^ Ellenor