Saturday, April 14, 2018

CHALLENGE #134 - BUBBLES

Hello there!

How did it go last time? Did you participate in the challenge? 

If not, you have a new chance now! This time the code word is:


Our sponsor:


"Happy Little Stampers was created in 2015 by Kylie (owner of ATSM and ATCAS). Kylie wanted to bring out a line of stamps that were useful for everyday crafters. From cute whimsical images, from everyday do funky sentiments, there is someting for everyone!"

******

I have to admit that I had some problems with this code word. I couldn't find ANY bubbles at all in my stash... Then one night it hit me "speech bubbles" is also a bubble! 😊

Here is my inspiration card:


If you want some inspiration please visit Addicted to CAS and look at all the amazing card the team has made this time.

Good Luck!
Take care
Ellenor

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, your bunny is too cute and your speech bubble is sheer perfection, Ellenor...LOVE this darling card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card. Love your take on the 'bubble' theme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet little bunny, Ellenor. The thought bubble works perfectly for him and the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just adorable! I love the thought bubble. Great take on the code word!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I read them all and I really appreciate them // Hugs ^..^ Ellenor