Saturday, April 28, 2018

CHALLENGE #135 - GOLD

Hello my friends!

It's time for a new challenge! Yeeey! And the code word is:


Our sponsor:


"Happy Little Stampers was created in 2015 by Kylie (owner of ATSM and ATCAS). Kylie wanted to bring out a line of stamps that were useful for everyday crafters. From cute whimsical images, from everyday do funky sentiments, there is someting for everyone!"


This is my inspiration card:


I really hope you will join us this time!

Just remember to keep it CAS:


Thank you for stopping by.

Take care.

Ellenor


6 comments:

  1. Oooooo! I really love this. Love the diecut homeycomb in both gold and white and the way you placed the pieces. Fantastic take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card...love the gold accents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute card, Ellenor! I love how you placed the gold and white hexies with this darling bee and your border is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the hexagons in both white and gold, Ellenor. It's a wonderful design with a great sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So how much fun is this!? LOVE, love, love that gold honey comb. This card is amazing - thanks for rocking this code word Ellenor. x C

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I read them all and I really appreciate them // Hugs ^..^ Ellenor