Thursday, April 5, 2018

WHIMSY STAMPS - APRIL RELEASE (NR 2)

Hello my friends!

I will continue the new release from Whimsy Stamps with a couple of new cards.

I have used the fun and cute set Espresso-ly Great for my first card...


.... and adorable Fairy Gifts for You for my second.


I have to remind you to head over to the Whimsy Stamps blog, there will be LOTS of inspiration cards from my awesome team members!


Product I have used - Espresso-ly Great and Fairy Gifts for You
*NEW Espresso-ly Great*NEW Fairy Gifts for You

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Take care
hugs
Ellenor



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Ellenor - love the coffee one, and the wee shopping girl is beautifully coloured and presented
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciao, molto carine queste stampe brava, mi sono unita ai tuoi follower se vuoi farlo anche tu su https://michelaencuisine.blogspot.it grazie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I read them all and I really appreciate them // Hugs ^..^ Ellenor