Tuesday, August 4, 2015

ANYTHING GOES - CHALLENGE - SIMON SAYS STAMP

Hello, hi.

New fantastic week  with a new cool challenge at Simon Says Stamp.
 This time the theme is  - Anything goes.
Click here and you can read all about the challenge.


Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog


For the first time I tried to sew on my card. I used a hand stiching machine to make the holes and then I just used a needle and thread

I don´t remember where I got the clip

The dots are from a store here in Sweden, TGR


I hope you liked my card for today and thank you so much for stepping by.

Take care!
Ellenor


SUPPLY LIST:




2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and such fabulous sunny colours.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Eleanor :-) I love the colours and whole design of this, very bright and cheerful :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I read them all and I really appreciate them // Hugs ^..^ Ellenor